Abe Underhill's College Life
Student life at Ball State University

excited

April 22nd 2011 in Uncategorized

Most people are probably excited for school to be over. I”m excited to take my finals. I honestly want to see how well I can do on them and how much I can bring my grades up. Of course, I”ll be happy to be done with classes too. Though I do hope to take an online class this summer to get one out of the way. McDonalds has free wireless so if I’m on the road, make a quick stop at McD’s and have class. That’d be interesting.
Right now what I’m excited for the most is to be done working at Jimmy John’s. Don’t get me wrong, I love the people and the work environment, but I just can’t take the hours. Last night I worked from midnight to 4am. Today I have to work from 11:30am-2pm and then again from 10pm-4am. I just don’t sleep anymore. I was supposed to work on Saturday night too but I got that shift covered cause my band is playing in Indianapolis.

One comment to...
“excited”

Removals and Storage

I can imagine how euphoric this final exams might be for you, I remeber clearly the exctatic mood that captured me at the end of the semesters, and honestly, I miss that thrill.

Today I officially began preparing for the end of the school year. An email came about move-out day for the dorms. Also, I started scheduling my finals on inqsit. This is an online test taking tool that for larger tests you have to arrange an appointment at a lab on campus. I have three of [...]

Previous Entry

Finally, finals are here. Some of my finals that are taken on computers opened up this week. I’m waiting til next Monday to start them so I can get as much studying in as possible. Hopefully it’ll pay off. I set all my finals in the after noon so I can get a good night’s [...]

Next Entry

Categories